Monday 25 August 2014

Q&A

What is considered as poor conduct?

Poor conduct is many different things. When you become aggressive on the internet and bully someone is very poor conduct. Posing like somebody else online is creepy and in the top 5 of poor conduct. Rude images is disturbing and not something that everyone wants to see. 

How do I know the person i'm talking is real? 

Ask the person you know if they have an account to that website when you see them in real life. Only accept people you know when you get friend requests. 

What do I do if i am sent a hate message or see one?

The best thing to do is tell the person that someone has said this and report it to a teacher or parent. The worst thing you could possibly do is do nothing or forward it. 

How do I know if a website is reliable?

Do your research. See if the site is legit by going on a search engine and find anything you can about the website or page. 

How can I keep my password safe? 

Have 8 characters in your password and include capital and lowercase letters and numbers. 

What do I do if I get a scam? 

Delete it or report it to anti-scamming agencies.

How do i know if it is a scam? 

Look at the web address and search it up on a search engine because someone is bound to have gotten the scam as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment